The Parkinsons - Stay at home Mom, Truck driving Dad, and a very cute little boy.. Living the dream

The Parkinsons - Stay at home mom, hard working dad, and one very cute little boy.... living the dream.

Friday, January 8, 2010

and so it begins...

I have finally broken down, and decided to BLOG. It's true, I have caved to the peer pressure - I am the only one who doesn't have one... well, not anymore :) I haven't done this before, because I really had nothing to blog about - our life is boring. Correction: our life WAS boring! I thought it fitting to document our adventures for family and friends who live both near and far since we are now going to be a threesome in the very near future.

Yep, we are preggers and so very excited about it! I don't know how good I will be at updating this kind of thing (seeing that my journal entries have more than a year between them) but I will do my very best - there are people that I want to experience this with me & they are the furthest away!

I have already started my random crying at sappy commercials (or really anything), thrown up more than I would like to, wished my mommy was here to tell me I'm normal and it will all be o.k., and really wish a lot of days that my husband would be here everyday and actually love the crazy, emotional ups and downs I can't seem to control (every pregnant woman's dream, right?).

I'm not exactly sure how far along we are - due date is approximately in August. I have my first appointment on Jan 13th, so I'll get all that rough estimate time frame a little narrower and hopefully won't have 9 whole months to go...

Until next time.... I need to come up with a catchier ending....

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a blog. This is going to be a great way to keep in touch. HOpe you had an amazing holiday and that Idaho is still treating you right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for becoming one of "us!" :) I am glad you have a blog...it's a great way to know what is happening in the lives of our friends...even though I only live minutes from you....so, here's to the blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome stranger... Now I can see what the heck you are up to besides what I already know... You ran away to jion the circus to ride horses bare back where you fell in love with the resident bull fighter. The two of you got married in barrels going over Niagra Falls and decided to take a hiatus from your circus careers to move to Africa and learn to comunicate with the Apes, where You Jen grew to local fame by wowing the natives with your cullanry skills with the local incect dishes... Well maybe that not quite right but who knows I haven't heard from you in forever so maybe then again it is... I've missed you crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! I cannot begin to fathom the random/interesting tidbits that are sure to materialize on your blog. Hopefully your baby isn't a ninja like the one we have incubating. Aim is getting beat from the inside out and still has 3 months to go.

    ReplyDelete