The Parkinsons - Stay at home Mom, Truck driving Dad, and a very cute little boy.. Living the dream

The Parkinsons - Stay at home mom, hard working dad, and one very cute little boy.... living the dream.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I blinked... did I miss somthing?

I'm having the hardest time keeping up with the fast growing boy!  He's 6 months now, and I swear he was just 2 months YESTERDAY!  I knew that this time would creep up on me, but I didn't expect it to BLOW right past me...

6 month check up! 28" long & 18 1/2 lbs

 So I thought to keep my readers happy whilst I chip away at a fully updated post, I would post some awesome videos from Christmas time. (yes, THAT long ago...)




Jack is enjoying the grand present of the holiday that "Santa" daddy got for him


Here Jack is playing with a toy that my sister, Christianne, got for him.


and wrapping paper was SO cool!


and last, but certainly not least, his reaction to his new crib mobile.... 


Sorry the video is a little dark, but we were hoping the dim lighting would calm him down.  We were wrong as this went on for like 2 weeks
And in other Jack related news... He's rolling like a mad baby!  It's so crazy how fast he is, and scary thinking of how fast he WILL be when he starts to crawl.  Here's a great example of what I'm talking about:
Left him on his blue blanket that's on the left, seriously walked away for less than a minute and I come back to see him like this - we have since gated the stairs
He's definitely keeping me busy, and I still can't believe how fast time has flown!  I'm trying to savor every minute of it!




1 comment:

  1. He looks so old! I can't believe it!! A gate in front of the stairs is as far as we have gone for child proofing. For everything else we just watch George Porge. It's a lot of work but less work than locking and unlocking toilets and cupboards, in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete