The Parkinsons - Stay at home Mom, Truck driving Dad, and a very cute little boy.. Living the dream

The Parkinsons - Stay at home mom, hard working dad, and one very cute little boy.... living the dream.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

the cutest things....

the boy does and says the cutest things... I love every minute of it until I think my heart is going to burst.  And then he figures out how to pull out all of our dvds and make a huge mess while I'm putting away laundry and my bursting subsides for the moment.


He is fully enthralled with "Melmo" (really, what kid nowadays ISN'T???) and Yo Gabba Gabba!... he calls it "gubbies" and points to the TV when he wants to see it.  Luckily, we have Netflix which means I can pull it up on demand... and we sing and dance along with it together - so glad this show is around because "melmo" gets on my nerves a bit after a while.  The wiggle song is our favorite :)
 
He's really turning into a rough and tumble boy, starting to get really rough with his books and toys and I'm losing faith that I'll be able to keep some of these toys for future siblings.  The elmo ball tent we got him for Christmas is the one thing he goes crazy with - when he's in it, he pushes it so it rolls around the apartment making the balls launch around inside.  When he's outside of it, he falls into it making it collapse.  He giggles all the time he's playing with it.  We had a play date last week, and the poor girls that came over couldn't handle the tent with him - the mama's and I heard a lot of "no no no Jack!". 

looking in at all the fun

As we get ready for our big trip to go see my sisters and my parents, we're learning about airplanes and who he's going to see.  I'm excited for him to see "CC" which he can say oh so very well (shocker, I know) and Nana and Papa Wally... I'm hoping that he remembers Auntie Gretchen and Uncle Rick from their visit here a few months ago.  Hopefully all my preparations for flying solo with a lap "baby" will be successful and it won't be too stressful... there's only one more week until we're off on our big adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment