The Parkinsons - Stay at home Mom, Truck driving Dad, and a very cute little boy.. Living the dream

The Parkinsons - Stay at home mom, hard working dad, and one very cute little boy.... living the dream.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Daddy's truck


SO MUCH FUN

For the past week, Jack has had the sniffles with a cough... we were stuck inside Monday and Tuesday snuggling and watching Toy Story over and over and over again.  So Wednesday I couldn't take it anymore - after nap time, we headed out.  He still was acting a bit sick, so I hunted out a park where there were no kids (turns out to be not so hard with school in session) so I wouldn't feel bad about thinking that Jack was probably getting some other kid sick.  We found one that he could manage, so I could cheer him on from the shady grass.  While we were there, Brandon gave me a call to let me know he would be loading his truck up near by and we should come say hi.

Jack was so excited to see his daddy and see all the trucks and railroad cars (frac sand is brought in by rail car and then loaded onto trucks that haul it out to the fracing sights).  And Brandon got Jack into the truck and he had SO MUCH FUN.  So much fun that he crashed on the way home for a SECOND nap!  I want to do this EVERY DAY.

while Brandon was loading the truck, Jack could see him in the side mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment